Thursday, February 21, 2008

Food Coma

My digital camera liked sea kayaking so much it decided to give its life to the mythical dragons that live in the icy waters of Halong Bay. But the good thing is that it's forced me to start using my fancy camera. I "think" I'm finally getting the hang of it. I've been practicing my f-stops and shutter speeds on Patrick and the food we've been eating. Have I mentioned how good the food is?

This is a sampling of what we ate today.






Below are shots from this small market on the river in Hoi An. Everything is in round baskets or tubs which gives the pictures a nice uniformity that wasn't planned (but which I like a lot).



















2 comments:

Ctown said...

the food looks a-mmmm-azing. now let's see the ones you took of patrick. the ones of him in a bonnet, jumping in mid-air, the cliched glasses arm in mouth pose etc.

Anonymous said...

Noticeable improvement in imagine quality.

well done.

Fake it till you make it. Someone told me that once....oh wait, it was you.